Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome!

Yes- I have completely restarted and revamped my Hand-Over-the-Running-Shoes blog! I will especially be able to have more time for this when testing and track ends, when I will have SO much more time!!!!! I'm pretty excited about the whole design and layout of this thing too (which took a lot of time to put together by the way). I am SO glad that I discovered thecutestblogontheblock.com because it has the cutest backgrounds and stuff. I am also starting a blog for my family because my relatives are all blogging and we need to keep up but my parents say there's no way we can keep a blog up to date so I have to do it... I have the link posted on the sidebar, but at the moment it's kind of in construction, I haven't posted anything yet... but the background and colors of it are awesome!

1 comment: