Sunday, June 28, 2009

Del Mar Fair

I went to the Del Mar/San Diego County Fair on Friday with Mom, Taylor, and Hayley, but broke off and hung out with Natasha and Harrison during the day. We saw pig races, livestock (including tons of adorable bunnies and ALPACAS.... Natasha.... :D), ate fair food, and went on some REALLY insane spinning rides... after doing one called Techno Power twice, I didn't feel so great haha.
I entered 2 of my ceramics projects to the fair from school, a teapot and coil-pot vase. The teapot pictures didn't turn out so well, so I just posted the vase pictures. I was really thrilled to find that both of my projects had won 1st place ribbons!

I went to another Stake Dance last night which this time was at my Stake Center. It was also a parking lot dance outside, which made things a lot of fun. The DJ was also really good and actually played requests. I'm really REALLY excited now for the EFY dances, especially because I'm going TOMORROW to fly up there with Natasha! After going last year, I am in love with EFY and BYU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment