Friday, May 22, 2009

Driving

Driving so far with my permit is kind of cool, kind of fun... but driving for 2 hours for the behind-the-wheel training... kind of tiring!I'm not that bad of a driver, I'm really not. I drove to work yesterday, and drove to seminary this morning, and this morning I drove pretty smoothly. No sudden stops or starts, and my turns were good. I was even able to drive into the church parking having to make a sharp turn and go through a dip well. The only problem was that Mom wanted me to try getting into a parking space, and I went in totally crooked, in at least 3 or 4 parking spaces! Taylor W. and Brett just showed up and were like, "Wow... nice parking job!" I'll have to practice that a lot. :)

1 comment:

  1. driving is so much fun. ahhh i love it! you have a job!? awesomeee :) yes the 2 hour is verrry tiring i had two my first instructor was this cool guy in his 20s and my 2nd was this oldd guy named mirdad...haha but he was "old guy funny"
    my parking jobs were lik that too but practice does make perfect!
    love the blog, its adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete