Monday, May 11, 2009

Hooraaaaayyyy!!!!

My AP test is over, track is over, my life has just become not even half as complicated as it was before!
My last track meet was a pretty good one for me- I ran the mile instead of the two mile, and for running the mile for the first time as a race, I did really well, getting a time of 5:59!
The AP European History test was on Friday afternoon and took forever, because I left the school at about 5:10. I was EXHAUSTED, and though my long tiring week was over, my weekend had only begun.
I went to Natasha's birthday party/sleepover that night which was fun though it didn't seem like I was enjoying myself... but that's just because I was soooo tired and I felt like going to bed. Sorry Natasha, but you do throw a good party, and the food was good. :)
Straight from there I went to work in the morning.. scanned some more documents...
We went to Fallbrook in the afternoon (me, Taylor, Hayley, and Mom) to go visit my grandmother and Aunt Lila at their bakery they just opened, The Sweet Sicilian. It's awesome, and the stuff they make is REALLY good! It's on Main Avenue in "downtown" Fallbrook. If you're in the area, you should stop by.
That night I "babysitted" (the kids were already in bed) until after 1o pm. I fell asleep on the couch because I was feeling a little sleep deprived. Thank goodness I got a nap in the next day.
Whew. So that was my busy busy weekend. And by the way, Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment